Our hands-on management philosophy means that one of our two owners is usually on site.
With 40+ years of combined experience, EFM owners Jeff Leaver and Aaron Hill have seen it all and know how to handle the unexpected.
Our management team is actively involved in the orientation, training, supervision, and evaluation of staff technicians and bring an impressive “Rolodex” of connections with geologists, engineering firms, and other industry professionals.
Because EFM’s business model emphasizes low overhead, we are able to provide our clients with top-tier experience at a reasonable cost. Give us the opportunity to bid on your next RFP—and see the EFM difference.
Because our president is a Navy veteran who was injured during his time in the service, we are classified as a disabled veteran-owned business.
Licenses and Certifications
We can serve as ORCs and can prepare and submit all paperwork to required governing bodies. We also hold the following licenses and certifications:
- TWIC Cards
- RailSafe Cards
- 40-Hour OSHA Hazwoper Certified
- RCRA Trained
- DOT Shipping and Handling Certified
- Physical/Chemical Wastewater Operator (NC and SC)
- Biological Wastewater Operator (NC)
- Laboratory Certification for pH, Temperature, Conductivity, and Dissolved oxygen (NC)
- Laboratory Certification for pH, Conductivity, Temperature, and Turbidity (SC)